- We intend to embrace the love of danger, the habit of energy and fearlessness with the audacity and revolt to exalt an aggressive action, a feverish insomnia and enriched the world with magnificence of a new beauty.
- No work without an aggressive character can be a masterpiece. Art must be conceived as violent attacks on unknown forces, to reduce and prostate them before man. The audience will understand (one way or another) the enthusiastic fervor of the primordial elements that the artist has endures in the making of the work; swelled by ardor, splendor and generosity.
- We intend to provoke a skeptical and intellectual agility of perspectives, to permit the audience to pass with ease from the Hedonic Adaptations of their current primitive vacuous exercises of the traditional imbecilities and transcend their minds into the infinite palpating next level of human consciousness by throwing ourselves, our artistes and the viewers into the abyss of improbabilities to find new frontiers instead of the onanistic recopying of classical models.
- We are disgusted with the general artistic prostitution of rapacious alien ineptitude that has been passed off as talented inventions and perpetuated by the venal complicity of the academies and wish to plagiarize their moronic profaned facades by superimposing our own satirical mockeries to highlight their grotesque qualities with a little fusion of our own aesthetics.
- We do not respect the copyrights laws of any kind and believe all knowledge should be freely shared among the human civilization with a certain respect towards the original works. We embrace the Creative Commons license in our works and wish to push this ideology of intellectual and creative freedom as a part of our mission and extinguish the rigid limitations of Copyrights. We call this The Swartz Agenda; in honor of one of the greatest Man of our Generation, Aaron Swartz (November 8, 1986 – January 11, 2013); a pariah, a warrior, a victim of the oppressive the status quo. We will fight to continue the works of these anonymous hacktivists in any method that we are capable of doing, whether through our artistic expressions or involvements in any political movements that is aligned with our manifesto.
- We will not commercialize our products just for profits and will always keep our prices at the bare minimum with transparency of the true values that is charged for such services and the works purchased. Therefore our establishments will always be underfunded and we will always appreciate any donations and reward them with some sorts of recognition or free giveaways in any form of artworks.
- We embrace Camus’ Absurdism as the basis of our sanity. We have accept this world and realize that nothing really matter. So, above all we would remain random with zero fucks given to anyone’s criticism about us.
And yeah, no Ducks allowed.